Terms & Conditions
- The Deliver My Times offer (the “offer”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over only. All those who use and/or register for this offer (“users” or “you”) shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer ends 30th April 2020 (the “closing date”) which is the last date for submitting your details to claim your free home delivery offer.
- Offer open to new delivery customers only. One offer per household.
- Where offer applies, the offer entitles you to free home delivery for either (i) 13 weeks free delivery of The Times and The Sunday Times (Monday to Sunday editions each week) or (ii) 13 weeks free delivery of The Times (Saturday) and/or The Sunday Times (Sunday edition only). The cost of the delivery service charge only (of up to a maximum reimbursement of £3 for 7-days or £0.50 each day of the weekend) will be paid by Times Newspapers Limited (“TNL”) to the retailer for a maximum of 13 weeks in accordance with the offer during the promotional period. The cover price of the relevant newspapers will still be payable by you in full both during and after the promotional period.
- Offer available at participating UK stores only and subject to delivery area availability. Not all retailers offer home delivery service. Retailers reserve the right to refuse to participate in the offer including in, but not limited to, circumstances where a retailer’s delivery service charge exceeds the reimbursement provided by TNL.
- Offer is redeemable against delivery of The Times and The Sunday Times only. Redemption against other newspapers is considered fraud.
- Unless your retailer is advised to suspend or stop your newspaper delivery service, the delivery service may continue after the initial free delivery period. At the end of the initial free delivery period your retailer’s standard delivery service charges will apply.
- Your home delivery contract is with your retailer, not TNL and your retailer will advise you on their prices and cancellation terms.
- Payment for delivery and newspapers outside of the promotional period to be paid to the designated retailer on terms agreed with the retailer.
- TNL may pass Users’ details to third parties and/or otherwise engage third party providers in connection with this offer where the third party is acting on TNL’s behalf for the purposes of administering this offer, and/or for the purposes of sending you TNL’s marketing materials (where you have consented to receive such materials), and/or as otherwise required by law. TNL or third parties acting on TNL’s behalf may also contact you with information about TNL offers related to this offer (where you have consented to receive such information).
- TNL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of using this offer. TNL further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the offer. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of TNL under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from TNL’s negligence.
- TNL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of TNL in all matters relating to the offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- TNL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this offer where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, TNL (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your participation in this offer.
Welcome to the website terms and conditions of use (the Terms) which apply to the "Deliver My Times" website at delivermytimes.co.uk (our Website).
By using our Website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to accept these Terms, you should not use our Website.
Other applicable terms
The following additional terms and conditions also apply to your use of our Website:
- If you order free delivery of any newspaper via our Website:
- the terms and conditions of the Times Newspapers Limited (“TNL”) in respect of such order; and
The TNL terms govern your relationship with the TNL when you order delivery via our Website. If you do not agree to the TNL terms, you must not order delivery via our Website.
Accessing and using our Website
The Website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content or services available on or through the Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any part of our Website, including the availability of any content, without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our Website through your connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
The content on our Website is provided for information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
In accessing any part of our Website, you agree not to:
- use our Website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our Website by other users;
- use our Website for any activities which breach any laws or regulations or infringe any third party rights;
- use the personal information of another person in order to access or use our Website;
- remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices of ours or any third party;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our Website;
- transmit any viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful through our Website.
Our content, trademarks, copyright, patents, logos, domain names and other related intellectual property rights or other features of our Website and/or our brand belong to us or to our licensors. Your use of our Website does not grant you any rights in our and/or our licensor’s intellectual property whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Links to third party websites
Our Website may include links to third party internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are provided for information and convenience and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website. It is your responsibility to become familiar with such third party website terms and conditions and any other policies of such websites.
Changes to our Terms
At any time, we may amend these Terms to ensure that we remain compliant with relevant laws and regulations and to ensure that we are constantly improving your experience using our Website, so please ensure that you check our terms frequently. By continuing to use any of our Website after changes are made, you are accepting those changes and will be bound by them.
Information and content on our Website is provided "as is" and for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a specific source of information. From time to time, it may be the case that certain information and content is supplied to us by our third party partners. We have no control over third party content and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of such third party content.
Whilst we will do our best to ensure that our Website is fully operational at all times, we are not responsible for any problems or temporary interruptions in using our Website arising from factors outside of our control (e.g. technical problems from traffic congestion on the internet) or for any problems arising from participating in or from downloading third party content.
Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of our Website and/or from the use of information presented on our Website.
Limitation of our liability to you
Subject to the below, you agree that to the extent permissible by law, your sole and only remedy for any problems, issues or concerns arising from the use of our Website is to stop using our Website.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability may apply under the TNL Terms in respect of liability arising as a result of your ordering delivery via our Website. Please read the TNL Terms carefully before placing any orders via our Website
By using our Website, you agree to indemnify us and our agents, and any third party contributors to our Website, against any loss, damages or expenses incurred by us as a result of your breach of these Terms.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
News UK Group means News UK & Ireland Limited (News UK), whose registered office is at 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF, and any subsidiary from time to time of News UK or its holding company
Our content means any text, files, images, photos, graphics, video, sounds, musical works or any other materials that we post on or through our Website..
Third party content any text, files, images, photos, graphics, video, sounds, musical works or any other materials posted on or through our Website by our third party partners.
Us, our, we means News UK Group.
You, your, yours means you as a user of any Website that hosts these Terms.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.